Join us on Thursday, December 3rd at 6pm for a Virtual Wine Tasting in support of Triangle Aphasia Project!
50% of your ticket price will be donated to the Triangle Aphasia Project.
Certified Sommelier Matt Arnold will guide you through three wines that will be terrific for the holidays. The selection includes a sparkling, a white, and a red.
Looking for other ways to support the Triangle Aphasia Project?
Join any of The Wine Feed's Wine Clubs and 20% of your first month will go to TAP.
Between 11/20 - 12/6 mention TAP in the order notes section when checking out for any retail purchase and we'll donate 15% of your order to TAP. (Does not include classes and wine wagons)
- When checking out, choose store pickup at our Durham or Raleigh store or select delivery for $5 or $10. Delivery terms and conditions.
- Virtual meeting information and details will be shared via email. Please check out with the email address at which you'd like to be contacted.
- Wines will be available for pick up or delivery starting Tuesday, December 1st.
- Cheese and Charcuterie boxes will be available for pick up or delivery on Wednesday, December 2nd and Thursday, December 3rd.
- We will do our best to accommodate last-minute orders. However, the cut-off date for orders is Sunday, November 29.
We will discuss 3 wines focusing on tasting, regions, and history. You're welcome to open all three bottles with your instructor as they guide you through the wines, but you can also take your time since classes will be recorded and sent to attendees who request it.
Bellevue - Sauvignon Blanc
Antech - Sparkling Rose
Vina Robles - Cabernet Sauvignon