Wine Club Member Update 7/1/21
As our Wine Club continues to grow in popularity, we've been focused on making the experience of managing your subscription as simple as possible. Recently, we've implemented a few changes to this process that we would like to make you aware of.
- Your Subscription Membership is now tied to your Wine Feed Account. To access it, simply navigate to thewinefeed.com and click the login button in the upper right of the screen. You’ll see the “Manage Subscriptions” link in the upper left of the screen.
- This new Member Portal will give you complete access to manage your subscriptions. You can pause or cancel existing subscriptions, change your selection and color of wines, add new subscriptions to your account, and update your billing and shipping information. We recommend visiting the portal to have a look around.
- If you do not yet have a Wine Feed Account, we recommend creating one for easy access to your Subscription settings. Simply use the email address you receive Club Notifications to and set one up! You will find links to create an account or recover a lost or forgotten password on the account login page by clicking the Account icon at the top right of the page.
- New automatic notifications will start coming to your address on the 28th of every month to let you know your Wine Club order is being prepared. As always, your wines will be ready on the 1st of each month. For those of you who have paid for multiple months in advance, these notifications will show a zero dollar charge. Again, this is simply a notification that your wine is ready.
- Just because you can now have more control over managing your Wine Club Membership does not mean that we won’t still be here for you. If you have any questions about this process or experience any trouble accessing your account or your subscription details, don’t hesitate to contact us. As always, we’re here to help and we’re excited to share more great wines with you!