Skip to product information
1 of 1

La Follette 'Los Primeros' - Chardonnay

La Follette 'Los Primeros' - Chardonnay

Regular price $25.00
Regular price Sale price $25.00
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Out of stock


Sonoma County, California


Los Primeros, meaning “the first”, pays homage to California's winegrowing pioneers who planted vines along the coast. La Follette's "Los Primeros" continues the tradition of purposeful representation of the coastal wines in the Sonoma County area. all of the wine was aged in stainless steel tanks however, 53% of the Chardonnay was kept from malolactic fermentation in order to maintain the freshness of the grapes. The remaining 47% matured in new and neutral French Oak in order to add depth, complexity, and mouthfeel to the overall profile.

You'll find complimentary notes of pineapple, peach, and mango in the nose of the glass. The body will hold fresh citrus and melon with tertiary notes of green tea to balance. Crisp acidity adds lift and lightness to the otherwise rounded body. Pair with Asparagus with Cream Sauce, Beef Curry, or Fried Chicken.

View full details