Skip to product information
1 of 1

Massican - Sauvignon Blanc

Massican - Sauvignon Blanc

Regular price $28.00
Regular price Sale price $28.00
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

15 in stock

2023

100% Sauvignon Blanc

Napa Valley, California

Massican is located in Napa Valley, California, but takes a lot of inspiration from Italian wine making. This 100% Sauvignon Blanc is dedicated to Friuli, Italy, an ideal growing region for this grape. 84% of this Sauvignon Blanc comes from Napa while the remaining 16% is harvested from Sonoma. This gorgeous white wine has hints of herbaceousness and sweet grapefruit. Pair this one with a hot summer day and a group of friends.


View full details