Skip to product information
1 of 1

Paolo Petrilli 'Agramante'

Paolo Petrilli 'Agramante'

Regular price $24.00
Regular price Sale price $24.00
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Low stock: 6 left

Puglia, Italy

Nero di Troia, Montepulciano, Sangiovese, Bombino

In 1997, Paolo Petrilli purchased an old, run down coaching house and began transforming the estate into the vineyard it is today. Located in Puglia, Italy, the vineyard now has 11 hectares with 5000 plants per hectare! Paolo is dedicated to making quality wine and only uses indigenous grapes. This blend is 60% Nero di Troia with Montelpuciano, Sangiovese, and Bombino making up the other 40%. On the nose you’ll find lots of blackberry and strawberry which perfectly introduces you to the flavors of liquorice, spice, and high tannins on the palate. Pair this with a root vegetable beef stew and mushrooms.


View full details